Wilson US Open Clash 100 V2 Tennis Racket
US Open version of the popular and versatile Clash tennis racket.
Featuring a limited edition US Open 2023 design, the Wilson Clash 100 V2 blends flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other. This racket elevates playability by improving consistency, expanding the sweet spot, and enhancing string bed stability. Patented FORTYFIVE° construction improves feel and flexibility to better suit a vertical swing path, while Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap incorporate sustainable components and help reduce its footprint on the environment.
- Clash Benefit: All-Around Playability
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- Innovations: Groundbreaking technologies elevate playability by combining flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
- Design: Themed after the US Open, one of the four Grand Slam Tennis Tournaments
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce overall environmental footprint.
Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
|Head (sq cm)
|Head (sq in)
|Strung balance (cm)
|Strung balance (pts)
|Strung weight (grams)
|Strung weight (ounces)
|Taper System (mm)
|Unstrung balance (cm)
|Unstrung balance (pts)
|Unstrung weight (grams)
|Unstrung weight (ounces)