WILSON Roland-Garros Triumph Recreational Tennis Racket
A triumph in elegant design and versatile performance, the Roland Garros Triumph checks a lot of boxes for intermediate players craving a new recreational frame. Relatively lightweight with a midplus head for an enlarged sweet spot, this racket generates smooth, easy swings for an extra dimension of playability. Sporting a French script font at the tip of the hoop inspired by Roland Garros, this racket matches fine, detailed design with admirable performance for motivated tennis players.
- Tip of racket hoop features French words inspired by Roland Garros in elegant script font
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Fused graphite/aluminum construction blends stiff and flexible properties for excellent playability
- R Beam Technology produces easier swings through an aerodynamic, smooth feel
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Perforated grip aids moisture absorption
Double Hole Technology
Larger grommet holes grant more string movement, generating extra power and creating greater ball pocketing for improved shock absorption.
Moisture-wicking properties aid grip and prevent slipping.
R Beam Technology
Unique beam geometry produces easier swings with an aerodynamic, smooth feel.
Plated fiberglass and aluminum composition offers excellent blend of playability and control.
Head (sq cm) 677
Head (sq in) 105
Length (cm) 69.85
Length (in) 27.5
String Pattern 16X19
Strung balance (cm) 34
Strung balance (pts) -3
Strung weight (grams) 313
Strung weight (ounces) 11.04
Unstrung balance (cm) 33
Unstrung balance (pts) -6
Unstrung weight (grams) 298
Unstrung weight (ounces) 10.51