PTP MICROBAND ULTRA LIGHT: The PTP MicroBand Ultra Light is perfect for individuals seeking to start exercising or slowly return to physical activity. It can be used as part of a rehab program and to gently tone up buttocks, condition shoulders and improve hip mobility. Looking after the gluteal muscular complex (including the gluteus maximus, medius and minimus) and the hips can play a key role in rebalancing the muscles of the body, and in particular in taking away from the unnecessary strain often put on the lower back muscles. Maintaining good shoulder strength and mobility is also essential to most of your upper body movements. With the MicroBand Ultra Light, you will be able to improve your muscle & joint mobility and stabilisation for a better performance of your daily movements or favourite sport(s).
- Loop design to promote small range of motion
- For mobility, joint function, injury prevention or rehab
- Ideal to target glutes, hips and shoulders and increase upper and lower body strength and stability
- Can improve sports specific movements and speed up recovery
- Ultra-light recommended for beginners or those who wish to return to mobility after an injury
- Over 30 exercises included for you to make the most of your training
PTP POWERTUBE ULTRA LIGHT: Recreate all the top gym exercises and retake control of your fitness with the Ultra Light PowerTube+. At 2.2 kg worth of resistance, this ultra-light PowerTube+ is designed to provide gentle muscle toning. It will suit those seeking to start exercising or to slowly return to physical activity after an injury. The PowerTube+ incorporates our special custom-built handles and comes with a door anchor, allowing you to perform exercises in multiple directions. Featuring our internal string innovation, it is also one of the safest resistance tubes you will find on the market today. Highly convenient, you can use the PowerTube+ anywhere there is a door, so you'll have no excuses not to put your fitness first, even while travelling.
- For gentle body toning, flexibility and rehab
- Recommended for people starting a resistance training regimen
- Unique Inner Cord Technology (I.C.T.) to prevent the tube from overextending/snapping
- Easy on the joints thanks to the progressive elastic resistance
- Door anchor included for added exercise versatility
- Over 50 exercises to reproduce and target all major muscle groups