Wilson Pro Staff 97UL V13 Tennis Racket
The lightest frame in the Pro Staff series, the Pro Staff 97UL v13 offers superior precision at an arm-friendly swing weight for transitioning juniors and adults with elbow discomfort. Pro Staff loyalists will note the red and yellow pinstripes along the throat pay subtle homage to the iconic history of the franchise, while the exposed glossy carbon fiber at the tip delivers a unique and sharp look to the frame. Weighing in at just 9.5 oz (269 g), this racket sports a new Braid 45 construction that optimizes classic Double Braid technology by adjusting the fiber angle for better ball pocketing feel and stability.
- ightest adult frame in Pro Staff v13 series
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
Frame construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles, allowing the braid to breathe more upon impact. The result is an enhanced pocketing feel combined with incredible stability.
Strings sit closer together, yielding a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel.
|Head (sq cm)
|Head (sq in)
|Strung balance (cm)
|Strung balance (pts)
|Strung weight (grams)
|Strung weight (ounces)
|Taper System (mm)
||23 MM FLAT BEAM
|Unstrung balance (cm)
|Unstrung balance (pts)
|Unstrung weight (grams)
|Unstrung weight (ounces)