ALU Power 125 Rough uses a textured surface to generate additional spin - ideal for baseliners looking to create power and spin with fast, full swings. Its dented surface also provides more string flex, which in turn delivers a slightly softer and more forgiving feel. Roger Federer uses this string as a hybrid with natural gut.
- String reel
- Used by many players as a hybrid with natural gut including Roger Federer and other Top 10 players
- Structural integrity of string is secure as denting is done while string is still soft
- Widely used in hybrids, mostly as main string for more spin and feel
- String is completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
- Reduce tension at least 10% lower than nylon strings to provide optimum playability as ALU Power Rough does not suffer from tension loss common to other strings
|Racket String Category