The Blade 100 v8 offers Blade's signature feel along with an excellent blend of dynamic design, power and control for competitive players. Equipped with all-new FORTYFIVE°, a patent-protected carbon construction, this racket adds a few degrees of flexibility and stability from its previous version to create excellent feel for the ball. Boasting a slightly thicker beam than other Blade models for a boost of power and flashing a unique color-shifting elastic finish between shades of green and copper, this racket turns heads with both its looks and its next-level performance.
*This racket ships unstrung. Select from the stringing options above and the Wilson team will string the racket for you.
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
||22 MM Flat Beam
||100 sq in
||32 cm / -7 pts
||27 in / 68.6 cm