Spenco Insoles Gel
Size: 1, 2, 3, 4
Contoured support and soft gel comfort.
Target Consumer : Consumers seeking all day comfort for their feet. Consumers standing for long periods of time: workers, students and travelers.
Recommended For : Daily wear – absorbing shock to reduce foot fatigue and sore feet. For workers, acts like an anti-fatigue mat in the shoe.
Best For Use In : Any casual or athletic shoe.
Components : TPR Gel (dual density)
Heel Thickness : 8.35mm [3/8”]
Forefoot Thickness : 4.31mm [5/32”]
Instructions : Remove existing shoe insole (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). Insert the SpencoR Gel Insole into the shoe. Trim with scissors if necessary.
Care : Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
Features and Benefits:
- Triple Density Design comforts, cushions and supports – advanced design for ultimate comfort.
- TPR Comfort Gel Themoplastic Rubber combines superior cushioning and energy return for ultimate comfort.
- Metatarsal Arch Support relieves pressure from the ball-of-foot.
- Top cloth with Silpure Antimicrobial helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria and reduces friction.
- Stability Cradle supports the arch and heel for greater comfort. Makes it easier to place into the shoe.
- Extra Heel Cushioning softer gel in the heel absorbs impact at heel strike.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: