Spenco For Her Q Factor Cushion
Size: 1, 2
Balanced Cushioning – Designed for Women.
Target Consumer: Active women seeking softer cushioning with the stability of Q Factor® Technology.
Recommended For: Increased shock absorption. Advanced support for the arch and heel. Improved motion control to reduce pronation and supination.
Best For Use In : Athletic, tennis, basketball and training shoes with removable insoles.
Components : PU, EVA, TPU, PU Gel, SpenCoreTM Material Fabric
Thickness at Heel : 8.26mm (3/8in)
Thickness at Forefoot : 4.50mm (3/16in)
Instructions : Remove existing insole (some brands glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). Insert the Spenco for HerTM Replacement Insoles into the shoe. Trim with scissors if necessary.
Care : Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
Features and Benefits:
- EVA Forefoot Padding extra forefoot cushioning helps comfort and relieve pain under the ball of the foot.
- Q Factor Technology Specifically designed for women to help control the Q-Angle providing proper support and alignment.
- SpenCoreTM Material Exclusive cushioning layer absorbs shock and impact to provide maximum comfort.
- Low-Friction Top Cloth with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
- Contoured POLYSORBTM Polyurethane Foam design helps cradle the heel and support the arch to create the Q Factor Technology.
- Gel Heel Strike Cushion absorbs shock and returns energy in the key impact zone.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: