Spenco Polysorb Walker / Runner
Sizes: 2, 3, 4
Contoured, flexible support.
Target Consumer : Walkers, runners and joggers seeking additional comfort and cushioning. Consumers who want targeted shock absorption for rear foot impact.
Recommended For : Increased shock absorption and heel strike protection. Reduced friction to help prevent blisters. Increased energy return for improved athletic performance.
Best For Use In : Athletic, running or walking with removable insoles.
Components : Material – Fabric (with Silpure), PU, SpenCoreTM Material
Thickness at Heel : 7.50mm [0.30”]
Thickness at Forefoot : 6.80mm [0.27”]
Instructions : Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). Use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco Polysorb Walker/Runner Replacement Insole.
Care : Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
Features and Benefits:
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling the odor.
- SpenCoreTM Material a 5/32” layer of this material absorbs shock and impact to provide intense comfort and cushioning.
- Lightweight POLYSORBTM Polyurethane Foam provides heel cupping and contoured arch support.
- SpenCoreTM Heel Plug provides extra cushioning and shock absorption in the heel.
- Stability Cradle supports the arch and heel for greater comfort. Makes it easier to place into the shoe.
- Extra Heel Cushioning softer gel in the heel absorbs impact at heel strike.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: