Spenco Arch Support Orthotic Full Length
Sizes: 3, 4
Orthotic Arch Supports
Firm, adjustable arch support.
Target Consumer : Consumers with flat, low, or fallen arches. Consumers seeking firm arch support to control foot position.
Recommended For : Treatment of arch pain. May be molded for a custom fit to support high arches. To help reduce pronation and supination for improved stability.
Best For Use In : Casual and athletic shoes (or boots).
Components : Nylon, SpenCoreTM Material, Fabric,
Thickness at Heel : 6.29 mm (1/4in),
Arch Height : 25.80 (1 in)
Instructions : Place in shoes, green side up. Trim with scissors if necessary. Adjust the shape of the orthotic by placing in boiling water for 2 minutes and bending to desired shape.
Caution: Do not handle heated orthotic without protecting your hands. Use gloves or a towel to reshape. Allow orthotic to cool before placing in shoe.
Care : Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
Features and Benefits:
- Full Length provides complete heel-to-toe comfort.
- SpencoreTM Material – Exclusive conditioning layer absorbs shock and impact to provide maximum comfort.
- Moldable Arch Insert The flexible plastic arch insert helps support and control the foot.
- 7 Sizes for correct arch cushion placement for better overall fit, comfort and performance.
- 4-way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: