This is to inform you of the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Visiting SPORTS Resources, Inc. website
"Cookies" are files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some of our specialized features. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
Ordering from SPORTS Resources, Inc. website
Opening a www.sriphils.com Account
Receiving Updates on Promotions and Events
From time to time, we will contact you about sales, special offers, events, news and new site features if you agreed to be included in our e-newsletter and text message lists. To customize the information you want to receive from us, simply sign on and select the specific information you wish to receive. To cancel our free emails and text messages, you can unclick the "I would like to receive e-newsletters" and “I would like to receive text alerts” boxes upon your account registration. You can also send an email by completing the ‘Contact Us’ form in the customer service section to inform us that you want to unsubscribe to our email and text message list.
‘Contact Us’ Form
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
• Affiliates: From time to time we may establish an affiliate program. An affiliate program allows other Web sites to earn money by linking customers to our site from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers' personal data.
• Order Fulfillment: Certain vendors of ours provide customer order fulfillment and shipping services on our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfill and ship orders, which are processed through such vendors. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
• Web Site Evaluation: From time to time, we engage certain third parties to observe, track and report on the behavior of the users of this website in order to evaluate the performance and features of this Web Site. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information of registered users for any other purpose.
• Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we engage certain third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
• Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, we engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing and fulfillment services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
Additionally, from time to time, we share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
Questions about our Policies
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact us by completing the ‘Contact Us’ form in the customer service section or by phone at (632) 651-7744 , 651-7777.